Manually keg filling head made of stainelss steel
- entirely made of stainless steel (grade 1.4301 - AISI 304 or higher)
- for filling of kegs with automatic stop
- right for CIP-cleaning respectivly soaking in disinfection agent
- steam able
- for all keg couplers (5/8" screw)
- product connection with butterfly valve
- pressure gauge made of s/s to check the keg pressure
- vent valve easy adjustable (filling speed)
- beer stop device
- for different fitting system, cause of easy exchangeable dispense head
This manually operated filling head for kegs comprises a standard, stainless steel keg coupler (Micromatic) which is extended as described:
At the beer connection is a stainless steel butterfly valve mounted and a hose nozzle to which a fabric rubber hose - suitable for foodstuff use is connected.
This ends in a welding liner DN32 inclusive lock nut or tri clamp 1,5" (interface to costumer line).
On the Co2-connection of the keg coupler is screwed the exhaust control with the integrated beer stop valve. (made in s/s)
At the is connected to a stainless steel pressure gauge 0-4 bars.
The pusher at the end of this unit, press the ball for the beer stop down and a lock for the CIP for the filling head.
Technical changes reserved!