Ing. Alfred Gruber Jr.
Managing Director Alfred Gruber GmbH
As a compact all-rounder in mechanical engineering for the beverage industry based in Eugendorf / Salzburg, we deliver to the whole world. - All from one hand!
MORE THAN 40 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Brewing and beverage industry
Over 40 years ago, the company founder and machine builder Alfred Gruber Sr. laid the foundation stone for a remarkable success story in the field of stainless steel solutions for the brewery and beverage industry. Since then, this tradition has been linked to modernity in the family business and the experience background in the KEG plant, filling and cleaning technology is growing continuously and will continue to be innovatively developed in the future.
Specially designed and configured systems tailored to individual customer requirements extend the range of services and make KEG systems a reliable partner in your production day. The customer understands the system's understanding and competence in every single development and production phase.
An important guarantee for this success story of the company are the long-term employees who bring their know-how and their expertise in stainless steel processing with passion.
OUR SERVICE SPECTRUM
A strong partner has been Elex since the very beginning, which is responsible for programming the control technology. This close cooperation guarantees a technically optimal interplay between control and special machine construction.
- Keg systems up to 240 kegs/h
- Keg peripherals
- Keg transponder technology
- Keg palletizing
- Bottle cleaning systems up to 600 bottles/h
- Bottle filling plants up to 1.200 bottles/h
- 5-liter party keg filling up to 300 partykeg/h
- 5-liter party keg capping systems up to 300 partykeg/h
- Small breweries up to 200 liters
- Commissioning and after-sale service worldwide
- Spare parts / extensive stock, prompt delivery with international shippingexpress
- Free telephone and WhatsApp support "Within the statutory warranty period".
- Welded (molded tube) frames as well as robust components made of stainless steel
- Electrical components exclusively from well-known manufacturers
- No electrocomponents in the wet area
- Use of high quality sealing materials
- Designed to meet the highest hygienic standards
- User friendly control setup
- Guaranteeing the highest safety standards
- Ready-to-connect plant delivery (incl. test run in operation)
- Energy-efficient system design
- Complete project handling from a single source
- Planning and production in the same house
- High flexibility and response to customer requirements
- Rapid action in the event of a fault
- Customer-centric company philosophy
- Worldwide reference customers - concentrated in the German speaking world